Transfer Agent Senior Officer PE/RE
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. – Transfer Agent Senior Officer PE/RE
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. is an independent financial and corporate services provider, based in Luxembourg,
with headquarters located in Luxembourg city and part of the Engelwood network, built up around the One Stop Shop concept,
providing tailored solutions with high level of expertise. The company is a Professional of the Financial Sector regulated by the
Luxembourg supervisory authorities (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier – CSSF) and provides incorporation,
domiciliation, transfer agency and central administration services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a
primary focus on private equity, real estate and private debt structures
We are currently looking for a Transfer Agent Senior Officer PE/RE to join our company.
- Management of transactions: Subscriptions/redemptions/distributions/commitments/capital calls/transfers/switches
- Prepare/review various documents in relation with the transactions: contract notes, subscription agreements, notices, checklists, investors statement…
- Analyse regulated and non-regulated prospectuses
- Support the Transfer Agent Manager in the maintenance of Transfer Agency procedures
- Answer emails/queries from investors and clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Escalating issues to the Transfer Agent Manager and propose solutions where possible
- Understanding of operational workflow
- Maintenance of registers and systems
- Acting as point of contact for the investors
- Coordination with internal departments: accounting, corporate, legal, compliance…
- Coordination with third parties: clients, advisors, investors, auditors, intermediaries, banks…
- Reporting to client, investor and third parties (AIFM, Custodian banks…): investors confirmation, NAV…
- Oversight of account set up and static data maintenance using internal data basis and/or TA software
Minimum profile requirements:
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in a Fiduciary Company or equivalent
Knowledge of the fund industry is a strong advantage
Knowledge of securitisation vehicles will be an asset
Experience in alternative investment funds in Luxembourg (PE, RE, debt fund…)
Experience in accounting is an asset.
Strong business ethic and a distinctive passion in servicing clients
Drive and commitment to excellence
Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure while maintaining close attention to details
Ability to work with manual and automatic systems or software
High level of communication skills
Excellent at planning and organizing oneself accordingly
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome
applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/
identity or disability.