AML/KYC OFFICER – Junior
Engelwood Asset Management – AML/KYC OFFICER – Junior
Engelwood Asset Management S.A. is active in fund structuring, asset management and asset services. The company
was founded in July 2001 and was renamed Engelwood Asset Management S.A. in July 2019.
Engelwood Asset Management S.A. is a CSSF regulated third party AIFM (European Alternative Investment Fund
Manager) in Luxembourg.
Due to the increase in current and future business, we are currently looking for a AML/KYC Officer – Junior
to join our company.
- Drafting and follow-up of AML/ KYC / compliance requests;
- Identification with verification and screenings;
- Database inputs and filings: Identification, comparison, and resolution of data quality problems, as well as evaluation of large dataset for quality and accuracy;
- Preparation of checklists and risk assessments;
- Transaction monitoring review, including identification with verification and screening of counterparties;
- Periodic screenings monitoring and risk assessments;
- Review of compliance documents/package for 3rd parties (UBO, FATCA&CRS…);
- Preparation of Internal/external reporting.
Minimum profile requirements:
- Bachelor in Corporate Law, Management or Economics;
- First experience in a similar position in a Financial or Services Company is a plus;
- Acting as a team member with flexibility and a proactive “can-do” attitude;
- Outstanding attention to details;
- Willingness to learn;
- Client-oriented and problem solver;
- First knowledge of local AML laws and regulations would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of standard computer tools (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and set priorities;
- Fluency in French and proficiency in English, both written and oral, and any additional language (Italian, Spanish…) will be an asset.
We explicitly welcome applications from recent graduates with a willingness to learn for this position.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome
applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/
identity or disability.