Senior Compliance Officer
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. – Senior Compliance Officer
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. is an independent financial and corporate services provider, based in Luxembourg,
with headquarters located in Luxembourg city and part of the Engelwood network, built up around the One Stop Shop concept,
providing tailored solutions with high level of expertise. The company is a Professional of the Financial Sector regulated by the
Luxembourg supervisory authorities (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier – CSSF) and provides incorporation,
domiciliation, transfer agency and central administration services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a
primary focus on private equity, real estate and private debt structures
Because of growing business and to reinforce our team, we are currently looking for an Senior Compliance Officer to join our
- Drafting and follow-up of AML/FATCA&CRS compliance requests;
- Identification with verification and screenings;
- Database inputs and filings: Identification, comparison, and resolution of data quality problems, as well as evaluation
of large dataset for quality and accuracy;
- Preparation of checklists and risk assessments;
- Transaction monitoring review, including identification with verification and screening of counterparties;
- Periodic screenings monitoring and risk assessments;
- Review of compliance documents/package for 3rd parties (UBO, FATCA&CRS, MiFID…);
- Preparation of Internal/external reporting;
- Preparation of Suspicious Activity/Transaction Reports.
Minimum profile requirements:
- Minimum 4/5 years of experience in a similar position in a Fiduciary Company or within a fund;
- Degree in Corporate Law or similar;
- Acting as a team member with flexibility and a proactive “can-do” attitude;
- Outstanding attention to details;
- Willingness to learn;
- Client-oriented and problem solver;
- Good knowledge of local AML laws and regulations would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of standard computer tools (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and set priorities;
- Fluency in French and proficiency in English, both written and oral, and any additional language (Italian, Spanish…) will
be an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome
applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/
identity or disability.