Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. – Legal manager
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. is an independent financial and corporate services provider, based in Luxembourg,
with headquarters located in Luxembourg city and part of the Engelwood network, built up around the One Stop Shop concept,
providing tailored solutions with high level of expertise. The company is a Professional of the Financial Sector regulated by the
Luxembourg supervisory authorities (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier – CSSF) and provides incorporation,
domiciliation, transfer agency and central administration services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a
primary focus on private equity, real estate and private debt structures
We are currently looking for a Legal Manager to join the legal and corporate department of our company.
- Legal and corporate assistance to Engelwood clients;
- Management of a portfolio of dedicated clients;
- Drafting and/or reviewing all type of legal and transactional documentation (from the incorporation of Luxembourg
entity to the implementation of the client’s transactions)
- Handling and complying with all internal process and applicable software (on-boarding clients, transactional process,
proworkflow, demasy, etc);
- Coordinating, communicating and working closely with all Engelwood’s departments;
- Assisting and working closely with the compliance department to comply with Engelwood’s KYC and AML process
when onboarding clients and prior to implement any transaction;
- Follow up on the evolution of legal and regulatory changes and adapt the client’s status and needs if applicable;
- Participating to internal knowledges (newsletter, internal conference, etc);
- Coordinating the implementation of cross-border transactions with all parties involved, located in various jurisdictions;
- Supervising and training where applicable the corporate officers of the department
Minimum profile requirements:
- Ideally a Master’s Degree in Law;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year experiences in a law firm (with a focus on corporate, banking or capital market law)
- Experience in the fiduciary sector or other service providers in the financial sector, including in one of the BIG4 will be
- Strong capability to adapt to a newand challenging environment that combines legal, regulatory and operational skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome
applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/
identity or disability.