Junior Administrative Officer
Engelwood Holding – Junior Administrative Officer
Engelwood Holding is the holding company for 2 Luxembourgish daughters’ companies: Engelwood Fund and Corporate Services S.A. (independent financial and corporate services provider) and Engelwood Asset Management S.A. (CSSF regulated third party AIFM).
Both daughters companies are regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authorities (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier – CSSF) and provides respectively:
- incorporation, domiciliation, transfer agency and central administration services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a primary focus on private equity, real estate and private debt structures
- fund structuring, asset management and asset services
We are currently looking for a Junior Administrative Officer to join our holding company.
- Welcome Visitors in meeting rooms
- Answering and dispatching calls
- Directors Agendas organisation
- Meeting Organization including agenda management
- Helping in setting-up Conference calls
- Travels & accommodation booking
- Catering organization for meeting when needed
- Supplies ordering and monitoring
Minimum profile requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Receptionist or Support
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset.
- Good IT knowledge (all organizational tools would be an asset)
- Excellent at planning and understanding future trends and organising oneself accordingly.
- Eye for detail and the flexibility to respond and adapt to changes.
- Soft, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, collective, autonomous and self-motivated.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience.
This position is available starting in February 2024.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/ identity or disability.