Head Of Fund & SPV Accounting
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. – Head Of Fund & SPV Accounting
Engelwood Fund & Corporate Services S.A. is an independent financial and corporate services provider, based in Luxembourg,
with headquarters located in Luxembourg city and part of the Engelwood network, built up around the One Stop Shop concept,
providing tailored solutions with high level of expertise.
The company is a Professional of the Financial Sector regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authorities (Commission de
Surveillance du Secteur Financier – CSSF) and provides incorporation, domiciliation, transfer agency and central administration
services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a primary focus on private equity, real estate and private debt
In order to support our team, we are currently looking for a Head of fund & SPV accounting to join our company.
The Head of Fund & SPV Accounting develops, advises, and implements planning and methods in cooperation with the team
and other departments. The job holder supports the development of the company and the team. He/she provides counselling
on policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the fund and SPV accounting department in all the job aspects
- Set-up and manage timetables and department organization to ensure respect of deadlines
- Liaise with third parties like auditors and advisors when major issues arise that have to be managed
- Manage and support the team in their daily tasks when required
- Actively participate in the company’s development (procedures, IT implementation, etc)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of financial regulatory obligations and ensure their respect
- Report issues to management in an efficient way
- Drive continuous improvement in processes
- Manage & coach team members
Requirements – Background:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a financial and managerial role
- Ideally experienced as alternative investment audit manager/senior manager
- Strong knowledge in accounting (soparfi/securitizations/funds). Knowledge in AIF (PE/RE/DEBT) is a strong asset
- Good Excel knowledge
- Master’s in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge of LUX GAAP, some knowledge in corporate actions / ad hoc valuations
mechanisms is a plus
- Excellent at planning and understanding future trends and organising oneself accordingly
- Eye for detail and the flexibility to respond and adapt to changes
- Soft, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, collective, autonomous and self-motivated
- Strong business ethic and a distinctive passion in servicing clients
- High level of communication skills, with team member as well as top management
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome
applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/
identity or disability.